Throw These 25 Things Away – Daily Worth
Cleaning out clutter can seem like be a tough task, but it doesn’t have to be!
Instead of setting aside a huge block of time to take care of months’ or years’ worth of clutter, take baby steps by throwing away only one type of item per day. And by throwing away, we mean recycling, selling, donating, or — as the last resort — trashing.
This list of 25 types of items will take you about a month to dispose of, if you grab one thing per day. Gather them up, and toss them out. You’ll feel better when this clutter is cleared. And overachievers, feel free to do more than one per day.
- Scraps of wrapping paper
- Cards people have given you with no sentimental value
- Receipts you don’t need
- Ticket stubs
- Socks with holes
- Old T-shirts
- Leftover change
- Dried flowers
- Hair elastics that have lost stretchiness
- Hair accessories you don’t use
- Shoes that don’t fit or that you don’t wear
- Extra photo prints
- Little knickknacks (designate a bowl and fill it)
- The other side of each pair of lost earrings
- Kitchen things you don’t use
- Cooking utensils you have two of
- Tired bras
- Scarves you never wear
- Clothes that don’t fit
- Gifts you don’t like
- Old towels
- Old makeup
- Old toiletries
Now that you’ve tossed this many things, on to the next area. Read more on decluttering.
Article from Daily Worth.